About Us

Boulder, Colorado, United States
We are a group that promotes leadership and disability awareness on campus

Friday, October 8, 2010

Community Health Panel

Hey everyone! So, this Wednesday Priscilla, Eliot, Gerard and myself went to the panel to give the students some insight into a disabled life. Although we weren't entirely sure what to talk about in the beginning, the meeting evolved in a discussion that involved everyone. A lot of what we focused on was etiquette with dealing with people with disabilities. The students were very cool and active in the discussion and seemed receptive to what we had to say. It is through these meetings that we can spread awareness and cause change. I hope more of you will be able to attend later discussions outside of our meeting! See you Tuesday!

Amy

1 comment:

  1. This was an amazing event. I always learn a little more about myself and others when doing this sort of thing. I especially want to thank Gerard, Eliot, and Amy for going with me.

    Great job, Team CILA!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete